Find your path

30 days, 108 yoga classes ranging from 60minutes to 90minutes sessions @ YYoga in Vancouver. This shall track the details of each day of the practice.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day two



I woke up late this morning and missed class. It was unfortunate, but I wasn't expecting myself to wake up @ 5:30 after going to sleep @ 2am anyway...

I started mentioning this yoga thing at work today. Most of the people there already know that I do a lot of yoga and love yoga with a deep passion (I'm pretty sure this passion has spilled over onto some of the people there making them start doing yoga as well~xD). Pretty much every one of them was in awe; it wasn't any specific reaction, it was just more of that "I don't know how to respond to this craziness" head-shake.=) It was a pretty mild day @ work until the last half hr. I was able to do a lot of stretching and moving around while working away on the phone and computer, but for some reason I just wasn't able to get a little kink out of the left hip~><
I have, however, donated some money to the Canadian Red Cross in their effort to help out Chile.

Intermission.
(post missing because I added something and had to do some arranging by going to html edit..it decided to erase the the 2,3, and 4 in a series from 1 to 5...it's late, I will re-complete this tomorrow....nevermind, it erased the 5 as well....good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment