30 days, 108 yoga classes ranging from 60minutes to 90minutes sessions @ YYoga in Vancouver. This shall track the details of each day of the practice.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Day one
This Blog is dedicated to my self-exploring journey of doing 108 yoga classes between march 2, 2010, and march 31, 2010. This journey will also accompanied by being vegetarian for the same duration of time, and creating a theme for each 10 days of the journey. I foresee a lot of obstacles along with all the sweat and possible pain that might come with it, but I'm glad to say that I have friends that I know will support me in my effort and would love to see me succeed. Thank you in advance, the entire staff of highgate YYoga, all of teachers in my life that has brought me to this point in my life, and all of the wonderful teachers that I will meet in the future. I salute to all of you. Namaste~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment